Plenty of websites now offer silver cat paw print and dog paw print jewellery. So how do you know Cheeky Little Prints are the right business to capture your furbaby’s unique paw print and create your special memories?
Here are a few reasons why pet parents choose Cheeky Little Prints:
- Yes many websites do offer silver paw print jewellery but very few specialise specifically in silver cat paw print and dog paw print jewellery. We are ideally positioned with over 12 years experience as the go-to experts in silver paw print jewellery and personalised paw print gifts.
- Cheeky Little Prints is not a big anonymous franchise. It is a small business, built from the ground up by me (Lisa Berry). We have a small, growing team but Lisa is involved from start to finish and she is personally invested in every item you order and receive.
- We now have over 12 years’ experience in crafting the jewellery, and have created a large variety of pieces. Lisa designs and creates each piece, ensuring this high quality is always consistent.
- Though Cheeky Little Prints is a business, it’s also a labour of love. As a single mum of two beautiful boys, Lisa wants to capture her special memories and help you do the same. She wears her boys’ handprints – made using the same process we offer our customers – on her necklace everyday.
- In October 2020 Lisa won an award for Excellence in Customer Care for the outstanding customer service she provides pet owners. Here you can see Lisa pictured with her 2 sons who inspire her every day. Care and compassion are top priorities at Cheeky Little Prints so you can rest assured that you will be very well looked after.
- Lisa is also an animal lover and understands the unbreakable bond we have with our pets. Tiger, our gorgeous tabby cat, is also with Lisa wherever she goes – her unique paw print captured in silver and worn everyday on a bangle, meaning the love and memories Lisa and Tiger share are never lost. This special paw print charm that Lisa created when Tiger was a young kitten and keeps with her everyday became even more special on 9th April 2019 when we tragically lost Tiger without warning. We really don’t know what is around the corner, so please don’t wait until your pet is old or poorly, capture your pet’s paw print today with an inkless paw print kit. Tiger was only 4 and a half years old when she was suddenly taken from us :'(.
- With a degree in Veterinary Nursing Science and practical training as a Veterinary Nurse, Lisa knows that capturing your pet’s prints needs to be a quick, simple process. Therefore, our print taking kits are designed to be very easy to use. There are occasions when it can be more challenging to get a paw print but there are ways around this and we are more than happy to help you get that purrrfect paw print!
With all that said, we believe the best reason to use Cheeky Little Prints is simply that people love the jewellery and personalised gifts we create for them! The business has grown on word-of-mouth recommendations. Our customers see beautiful, unique pieces of stunning jewellery and want to know where they came from. As the word spreads, the business goes from strength to strength. Please have a read through the reviews on TrustPilot from our customers and see how over the moon they are with the jewellery and personalised gifts we have created for them.
From start to finish, Lisa created a memorable customer experience. She was knowledgeable, kind, friendly and helpful. My items were created with such care and expertise. I thoroughly recommend Lisa and Cheeky Little Prints. Beautiful items and superb service!
Review on TrustPilot by fellow pet parent Denise