12 years of personalised paw print jewellery and gifts
Cheeky Little Prints was set up in April 2009, which means we are celebrating our 12th birthday this month! 12 years of personalised paw print jewellery and gifts is an achievement Lisa is very proud of. Our deep down heart felt mission is to help pet parents keep their furbaby with them forever, so they never lose them. This mission is at the heart of everything we do from the personalised customer service delivered to the design and creation of each bespoke keepsake.
Highlights over the last 12 years
- In 2012 customers began asking Lisa to create silver paw print jewellery.
- In 2013 Cheeky Little Prints relocated from Thatcham to Swindon where nobody knew the brand. Eek! Lisa set about making Cheeky Little Prints known locally and nationally.
- In 2014 we achieved a first! Lisa was asked to capture the paw print of a tortoise in silver “Pandora style” charm for his owner. Since then Lisa created other jewellery with paw prints including from a rabbit, guinea pigs and mice.
- In 2015 we started working with Drove Veterinary Hospital and the following year with Eastcott Veterinary Hospital and Purton Vets.
- The first professional website was built in 2016, which was a big step, Lisa had built the previous websites herself with software.
- In 2017 we launched personalised paw print stamps. They’ve proven to be very popular across the UK as well as in Europe and the US. We have even had an order from Thailand!
- In 2018 we launched an Etsy store. Cheeky Little Prints even received an order for a paw print stamp from a squirrel (and their owner!) in New York. The rescue squirrel is an Instagram star! We have since created paw print stamps for lots of cats and dogs as well as a hamster and guinea pigs 🙂
- 2019 saw Cheeky Little Prints reach the 10 year milestone, which was a very special moment.
- 2019 was also the year Lisa decided to specialise specifically in silver paw print jewellery and gifts. We can still create silver hand/footprint jewellery but our main focus is pets and paw prints.
- August 2019 saw the brand new rebranded pet specific website unveiled.
- March 2020, just as Covid-19 hit and changed the World unrecognisably we launched our brand new Silver Paw Pad Print Jewellery range, which has a beautiful story behind it.
- 2020 various tweaks were made like reducing visits to the post office and eventually moving over to a new system where most postage labels are generated and printed in house so trips to the post office are now rare to reduce the risk of catching Covid-19 for both us and you.
- October 2020 Lisa won the Award for Excellence in Customer Care at the Single Mums Business Network Awards. This is a massive highlight
- March 2021 saw the launch of our brand new Pet Fur and Cremation Ashes Jewellery range, which we are over the moon to be able to offer to pet parents.
Celebrating 12 years with 12% off Silver Paw Print Jewellery
To mark this pawsome birthday we are inviting you to celebrate with us by offering everyone 12% discount on our popular Silver Paw Print Jewellery. This special birthday offer will run from 14th – 30th April 2021. There is no need to use a discount code as all of the paw print jewellery has been reduced in price on the website already so all you need to do is choose your favourite design, add to your basket and checkout. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with the 10% off loyalty discount code previous customers have.